COVID-19 Precautions at Hakuba 47
We are taking the following precautions at Hakuba 47 in order to reduce your risk of COVID-19 infection and to prevent the spread of virus.
1. What we ask our guests to do:
- Refrain from entering the park if you have a fever over 37.5℃ or any other symptom of common cold.
- Stay away from other guests and staff if you feel sick even after you enter the park.
- Have a health screening and temperature check at the reception prior to entering the park.
- Wear face masks at all times inside the park.
- Use hand sanitizers at all locations in the park.
- Practice social distancing and minimize interaction with other guests and staff.
2. What our staff should do:
- Have a health screening and temperature check every day before working hours.
- Wash hands and gargle often.
- Stay home when feeling sick.
- Wear masks or shields (e.g. inside restaurants, receptions, rental stores, etc.).
- Use partition screen at cashiers.
- Practice social distancing and minimize interaction with guests, when feasible.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces and to open windows for ventilation.
3. What we practice at the restaurants:
- Practice food safety and hygiene management thoroughly.
- Clean and disinfect the facilities frequently.
- Open doors and windows frequently to allow greater ventilation.
- Request our guests to wear masks when they are not at the table.
- Try separating the tables and seats, where feasible, to avoid congestion.
- Avoid crowding and create adequate spacing between individuals.
4. At the restrooms:
- Turn off jet hand dryers and recommend our guests to use handkerchiefs.
- Clean and disinfect toilets more than once a day.
5. At the smoking areas:
- Smoke only at the designated areas.
- Ensure social distancing of 1 meter or more (approximately 2 meters if possible) even outside the buildings.
6. At the gondola stations:
- We do not allow passengers to ride together except for the families or same groups to avoid congestion.
- We will operate our gondolas at 4m/s high speed to reduce waiting and transit time unless there is no trouble with the gondolas.
- We will ask all passengers to keep apart from other people by posting social distancing signs.
- We will leave all windows of the gondolas open for ventilation (except for rainy days).
7. At the family camp:
- Reservations are limited to avoid congestion.
- Facial coverings and gloves are required for all staff.
- Bringing outdoor equipment such as a tent and sleeping bag is recommended.
- Rental tents and sleeping bags are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- You may drive your own car instead of taking our bus to participate in night programs.
- When operating our bus, the number of passengers should be about 1/2 to 2/3 of the capacity.
8. At 47 Alpine Adventure:
- Harnesses are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Safety guideline is given up to 2 groups at a time.
- Each group will be asked to leave some space and time between groups. We may limit the number of groups when it is crowded.
- As it takes time to sign up at the reception, we recommend you to download our "Risk Acknowledgement & Disclaimer" ahead of time and bring it on the day of your arrival.
Download "Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer"
9. At other activities:
- As to the miniature train, the number of passengers is limited.
- There is no assistance for the bungee trampoline and climbing wall. Should you need any assistance, please feel free to talk to us.
- Chroline can be used to clean and disinfect the kids' swimming pool.
Should you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via the inquiry form below.