Let's head for Hakuba 47！！
Access by Car
- From the Nagano Expressway, exit at the Azumino IC and head north towards Hakuba. You will pick up signs for Hakuba after exiting the Expressway.
- From the Joshinetsu Expressway, exit at the Nagano IC and head west towards Hakuba. You will pick up signs for Hakuba after exiting the Expressway.
- From the Hokuriku Expressway, exit at Itoigawa IC and head south towards Hakuba. You will pick up signs for Hakuba shortly after exiting the Expressway.
Hakuba is approximately 1 hour from each Expressway exit. Once in Hakuba, Hakuba47 is off of the Olympic road; you will see our sign at the turn off opposite Shintani clinic.
●Click here to find your route
Access by Train
- The closest train station is Hakuba Station on the JR Ototsuki line. Direct JR Azusa trains run from Shinjuku once daily - departing Shinjuku at 07:30.
- The bullet train goes from Tokyo directly to Nagano station in 88minutes. They run frequently through the day.
- Direct buses from Nagano station on the Nagano - Hakuba line take approximately 1 hour and run frequently.
●Alpico bus homepage
Access by Bus
- Direct buses run from Tokyo several times a day to several main stations around Hakuba.
- Nagano snow shuttles also run direct buses from Narita airport to Hakuba several times a day.
●Nagano snow shuttle homepage